| Delivery time:
Bid time:Aug 29, 2017
I have had a look at the link that is shared in your post and found many technical issues to be rectified. Please have a look at our recent work done for our client with live support.
Here's our portfolio for your reference.
Website : OPI
Website : Watchfinder
URL : http://www.watchfinder.co.uk/
Website: Vanity Beauty
Website : solo press
URL : http://www.solopress.com/
URL : http://www.kineo.com/
Website : Andersson-Wise
URL : http://www.anderssonwise.com/projects/
Website : Always on Vacation
URL : http://www.alwaysonvacation.com/
Website: First Service Residential
Website: Golfclub Swop
Website: Ezy Supplies
All the tasks will be performed on our staging server until you approve the end result.
Modus operandi that we will follow is as follows:
a) First we will have a creative brief, where we will discuss the project requirement and expectations in details
b) Based on the creative brief we will create mock-up.
c) We will make revisions based on your feedback/approval for the proposed mock-ups until you are completely satisfied with the final design.
d) After you are satisfied with the final design we will prepare/create the template and start development
e) Upon successful completion of development we will test the functionality and look over for bugs and eventually make the site live.
The main points we will focus for this website design are:
• Complete design as per today’s cutting edge technology.
• Responsive Design, compatible for viewing on any desktop (PC), laptop, smart devices and smart phones (iPad, iPhone, android phone and tablet).
• Standard Browser Compatible (IE 9+, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.).
• Follow the web 2.0 & 3.0 standards to design the website.
• Making the website 100%search engine friendly.
• Improve the website loading time.
• Suggest and implement attractive slideshows, icons, and other bells and whistles.
• Make the website more professional.
I look forward to speak with you.
Zippixel Technologies Private Limited